‘Tis the season of pastels and lovely blooms, fresh flavors and refreshing drinks. You guessed it—spring weddings are right around the corner. And here at Springton Manor Farm, you will find everything you need to celebrate this cheerful season in style and comfort. When you preview the historic Manor House situated on 300 lush acres, unique wedding ideas are sure to blossom.
And while we are always here to facilitate your personalized wedding ideas, we also want to share some of our favorite spring wedding trends. All of these unique wedding ideas will shine a bright light on this precious season—and more importantly, your relationship.
Embrace Spring with Top Seasonal Wedding Trends
Serene Wedding Venues in Philadelphia
The classic design of the Manor House at Springton Manor Farm invites guests to relax and enjoy simple spring pleasures like pastoral views complete with a restored barn and lazily grazing animals. Across the 300 sprawling acres, you will also find the perfect array of spaces for cocktail hour and a reception. As you whiz around on our golf cart, you will fall in love with these spring wedding locations:
- The historic Manor House: Can you picture seasonal blooms among peaked dormers, a wrap-around veranda or molding and bronze sconces? Then your spring wedding ideas will be right at home in the renovated Manor House filled with old-world charm.
- The Manor House’s enclosed porch: With quarry tile floors and elegant features, we can’t think of a better place for a spring cocktail hour. Add in some fresh flowers and you have the perfect mix of indoor and outdoor celebrating.
- Outdoor tented structure: Starting in April, you can invite up to 250 guests to celebrate your love and the outdoors in this beautiful 400-square-foot tented structure. Attached to The Manor House via walkways, the crisp white tent is the perfect canvas for your most creative spring wedding reception ideas.
- Naturally beautiful ceremony spaces: From the century-old linden tree to the perennial gardens and beach tree grove, all of the ceremony spaces at Springton Manor Farm highlight the beauty of the season. Add fresh greenery and blooms to your ceremony arch, splash your aisle with white petals, and hang daisies and baby’s breath to complete your gorgeous spring ceremony space.
Tip: Give guests petals to toss as you walk down the aisle. This adds a beautiful dynamic element to your ceremony and gives guests a more active roll.
Pastel Color Scheme and Details
From your nails to customized macaron party favors, your spring color scheme can find its way into more wedding details than you may have imagined. Pastel blues, vivid lilacs, and pale pinks are among our favorite delicate hues. And because they are incredibly popular, you will have no problem finding ribbons and linens in these colors.
Tip: Subtle spring colors pair well with metallic decorations—another wedding trend showing up everywhere from centerpieces to wedding invitations.
Spaces to Relax and Refresh
When choosing among Philadelphia wedding venues, couples often inquire about our bridal suite and grooms room. These are critical spaces to look for because they provide the tranquil space you need to take care of yourself. This ensures you are at your best and able to enjoy every moment to its fullest.
Of course, you want your guests to feel equally welcome and refreshed at your spring wedding. That’s why we encourage you to set up an outdoor lounge with comfortable furniture, spring flowers, ice cold water, and welcome baskets complete with sunscreen and fans.
Fresh Seasonal Wedding Food
We love to see the new menu items J. Scott Catering and Queen of Hearts come up with each season. As you design your custom wedding menu, we encourage you to incorporate plenty of seeds, herbs and seasonal ingredients in your dishes. Eggs also work well in spring wedding menus and are exceptionally fitting for brunch weddings—an increasingly popular option for couples looking for spring wedding ideas on a budget.
Add in a spring signature wedding drink like mint mojito whisky lemonade and fun desserts like an ice cream or pink cotton candy truck and your spring dining experience will be unforgettable.
Tip: Seed packets and DIY birdseed favors are among the top budget-friendly wedding favors and will remind guests of your delicious menu.
Natural Wedding Décor with Flowers Throughout
Flowers and blossoms fill spring weddings in Philadelphia with color and beauty. Go ahead and bring in amaryllis, roses, ferns, peonies and hydrangeas to your bouquets and wedding décor, but also explore these unique spring wedding decoration ideas:
- Flower and moss wall: The perfect photo booth for a spring wedding, and it makes a great DIY project.
- Garden escort cards: Write calligraphy names on butterfly cards and spread them among a field of wheatgrass.
- Apple blossom or plum branch centerpieces: An elegant contrast to bold blooms.
- Calligraphy eggs: A festive decoration that guides guests to their seats and invites them to enjoy a delicious spring menu.
- Natural wedding cakes: Go with a naked design or add sweet flowers to bring a touch of spring to your towering wedding cake.
Ready to start planning your beautiful spring wedding at Springton Manor Farm? With superior food, unique décor and unparalleled service delivered on time and on budget, you will enjoy a stress-free wedding experience. So gather your best ideas and let us put them into action.
Our creativity and award-winning attention to detail help all your spring wedding ideas blossom at The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm. To get started, just contact our friendly wedding planning team online or give us a call at (610) 733-2516.