After you design a delicious custom menu and choose a beautiful venue like Springton Manor Farm, you may begin to wonder what details you’ve forgotten. Not to worry—we enlisted two of the most trusted wedding planners to share their top five wedding must-haves that will add the final touches to your dream wedding.
Having planned and executed countless successful events at top Philadelphia wedding venues, these expert planners bring their attention to detail to your wedding planning checklist.
Wedding Must-Haves Suited to a Countryside Philadelphia Venue
J. Scott Catering Wedding Planner’s Must-Haves
Alicia Colosi is proud to work for J. Scott Catering because this Philadelphia catering company places such a high value on creativity and personalization. With this team by her side, she dreams up new ideas suited to couples’ unique wedding visions.
Springton Manor Farm is one of Alicia’s favorite wedding locations because there are so many ways she can put your individual style into the historic property situated on more than 300 lush acres. And she wants to share some of these must-haves with you!
Alicia’s latest wedding must-haves:
- Beverage station: When you customize your drink station to match the season, guests really enjoy this simple touch that keeps them hydrated and happy. Give them a cool, refreshing drink just before a summer ceremony or offer a mug of spiced cider to keep them warm through a fall wedding.
- Programs double as fans: Keep guests cool and informed all at once with programs that double as fans. Among Bridal Guide’s top must-haves for outdoor weddings, we expect plenty of these to show up at Springton Manor Farm.
- Market lighting: To perfect your wedding atmosphere with a beautiful glow, add market lighting to a historic venue like Springton Manor Farm. By dressing up the already stunning 400-square-foot outdoor tent with strings of light, you really complete your guest experience.
- Fire pits: These have a way of making memories as guests relax and bond over s’mores. The perfect break from dancing, our rustic fire pits shine bright on picturesque fall nights with a countryside backdrop.
- Primping station: Have some baskets of basic toiletries in the restroom so people can touch up between dances. This will help guests look and feel great throughout the night.
Queen of Hearts Signature Catering Wedding Planner’s Must-Haves
Amy Spacht’s ideas embody everything that the award-winning Queen of Hearts Signature Catering brings to Philadelphia weddings. Creativity, customization and flawless coordination create seamless weddings.
Amy knows about all the wedding must-haves that let you and your guests simply enjoy your special day. And she wants to share them with you so you can plan your dream wedding at Springton Manor Farm.
Amy’s top wedding must-haves:
- Shuttle service for guests: For most guests, this will be their first time at Springton Manor Farm. A shuttle service saves them the stress of worrying about directions to and from a location that is new to them. More relaxed guests and the peace of mind that comes from knowing none of them will drive home after enjoying some drinks—a shuttle service provides big value!
- Experienced florist: Go ahead and have fun with a rustic DIY project or two, but don’t feel like you have to take on every decoration you want to bring to a countryside venue. For example, work with a florist to reduce your stress leading up to and through your wedding. Take set-up and clean-up off your mind!
- Fire pits: The pastoral vistas and grazing farm animals provide plenty of special moments at Springton Manor Farm. But we still like to add something unique to the evening, and I agree with Spencer that s’mores roasting over fire pits is just the right touch.
- Patterned uplighting or market lighting: I love to use lighting to enhance a wedding vision. For example, market lights highlight a rustic feel. And because they are on a dimmer, they will fit right in—even during dancing. Or, to bring out the glamorous side of Springton Manor Farm, add patterned uplighting to the incredible tented structure.
- Ceremony beverage station: Our team at Queen of Hearts Signature Catering always wants to go above and beyond for guests. So we hate to see anyone thirsty for even a minute. Having self-serve beverage stations available from the time guests arrive makes sure everyone is well hydrated, even before bars open.
With these must-haves in hand, you are ready to join the thousands of couples who are glad they chose the sophisticated Manor House for their wedding. And our experienced team looks forward to delivering superior food, unique décor and unparalleled service on time and on budget to your dream wedding.
To see how our creativity and award-winning attention to detail can bring your wedding vision to life at The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm, contact us online or give us a call at (610) 733-2516.