To throw a spectacular outdoor birthday party for kids, you will need to look for more than just a large open space. Top outdoor birthday party venues facilitate learning and playing with friends so planning your kid’s birthday party is a breeze.
Look for the five features listed in this post to ensure the venue you choose makes the most of all your outdoor birthday party ideas.
Top 5 Features of an Outdoor Venue for a Kids Birthday Party
1. Lets kids run free: when the property is small, even an outdoor venue can make kids feel like they have limited space to play. Kids love the freedom of the vast grounds at Springton Manor Farm. Boasting over 300 acres of lush rustic farmland, perennial gardens and ancient Penn Oak trees, there is room for all your favorite outdoor birthday party games. The front lawn is particularly popular for activities that can get a bit messy, like arts and crafts, but don’t be surprised if kids start playing their own games like tag.
2. Provides engaging entertainment: kids have short attention spans, so keeping them entertained and focused can be difficult. Meet this challenge with equally grand entertainment like a giant inflatable movie screen. From action movies to follow along painting tutorials, a movie screen expands your options for engaging outdoor birthday party activities.
3. Serviced by a premier catering team: a great full-service catering company in Pennsylvania will make your birthday party planning process stress free and show kids a-one-of-a-kind party. When you choose Springton Manor Farm as your outdoor birthday party venue, you are guaranteed to work with an award-winning catering company that has decades of experience planning and executing outdoor parties in Pennsylvania. Experienced staff will help you plan a custom kid-friendly birthday party menu that reflects the party’s theme and the child of honor’s unique personality.
4. Adaptable décor: from April through October, the grand outdoor tented structure connected to the Manor House is open and ready to be decorated to match any birthday party décor. We love the outdoor birthday party idea of transforming the tent into a barn for a farm themed party. Kids may even see cattle, goat and sheep roaming the pastures at the Springton Manor Farm. Another top birthday party trend is a movie night themed birthday party. Set up the tent as an outdoor theater complete with huge inflatable movie screens and a popcorn machine.
5. Teaching opportunities: Springton Manor Farm dates back to the early 1700s. Its landscape and historic Manor House give kids a taste of colonial plantation, the Industrial Era and Victorian tenant farming. In fact, the Manor House at Springton Manor Farm is part of the National Register of Historic Places. By setting up small informational signs decorated in your outdoor birthday party theme, you can teach kids fun facts while they celebrate. You may even break the kids up into teams and have them take part in a historical scavenger hunt.
We welcome you to join the thousands of people that chose the famous Manor House situated on over 300 historic acres of lush farmland for their big events. You can count on our experienced team to deliver superior food, unique décor and unparalleled service on time and on budget. Contact us to see how our creativity and award-winning attention to detail can help your unique style shine at the Manor House.