Reopening Responsibly Guidelines
Capacity is at 25% for indoor events and 50% for outdoor events.
All guests will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival. Springton Manor Farm will supply the hand sanitizer.
- Guests are required, by the state, to wear masks while entering, exiting or traveling throughout the venue-Following this recommendation if left to guest discretion.
- Dinner tables will be placed a minimum of 6 feet apart to accommodate distancing guidelines, with no more than 10 guests per table.
- Signage will be displayed encouraging guests to socially distance while on the dance floor.
- To limit contact between bartenders and patrons we will maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all bars. We will also provide floor markers so guests can socially distance while in line.
- Ceremony chairs will be sectioned into groups of 2 or 4, with 6 feet between each group, to allow for families & couples to sit together. In addition there will be 6 ft of distance between every row of chairs.
- To limit contact with printed material, we recommend that programs not be used and distributed. If a client chooses to offer a program, we recommend that only one person be responsible for distributing programs to guests.
- To limit contact, we recommend that a printed guest book or any form of a guest signature keepsake not be used.
- Table items that are traditionally communal (salt, pepper, bread, butter), will be individually packaged or served per guest.
- All private event spaces and wedding venues with food service authorized to conduct in-person activities pursuant to this guidance must require event hosts to maintain a list of all guests in attendance including phone number and expected location 14 days after the event.
Talk to your event planner about enhanced safety measures such as on-site COVID-19 Testing. Our partners can administer on-site tests and deliver results to guests cell phones in 15 minutes or less.